Here at Albuquerque Alternative Health, we offer a variety of services and treatments. We’re ready to handle all sorts of illnesses and injuries. Whether you have indigestion or back pain, we can help!
Dr. Drake is an expert in the following chiropractic techniques:
· Activator Method - this technique diagnosis and corrects joint disfunction.
· Diversified Technique - the longest technique in use, this method is the one most commonly used for manual adjustments.
· Gonstead Technique – this is a newer method that is based on locating very precise misalignments, and uses minimal adjustments to them.
· Manual Adjusting - done only with the chiropractor’s hands, no tools.
· Motion Palpation - this is a diagnostic technique that shows each joint when it’s in motion, and helps to locate areas of disfunction.
· Thompson Technique - also in use for quite a long time, this method mainly adjusts the leg joints in order to correct the spine.
· Upper Cervical Technique - this is comprised of precise, yet gentle adjustments near the neck area.
If you’re experiencing any of the issues below, please give us a call at 505-717-9883 to set up your free consultation.
We offer treatment for:
- Digestive complaints
- High blood pressure
- Back or neck pain
- Anxiety or Depression
- Trouble Sleeping
- Weight Management
- Pregnancy Care
- Sports Injuries
- Body Fat Reduction
- Pediatric Care
- Elderly Care
- And much much more!
Dr. John Vasko is proud to provide gentle, yet effective chiropractic care to all his patients, friends and family. We focus on pain management for those looking for that type of care, and total rehabilitation for others. Our treatment plans are unique to the individual, and provide exactly what you are looking for.
If you have any questions, please call us at 505-717-9883 and one of our staff will be glad to set up an appointment. Don’t forget to take advantage of our New Patient Specials!